How To Become A Resident
The Lodge at Old Trail will be opening in late spring of 2012. There is a great deal of interest in The Lodge with many asking how to secure a residence that is their first choice. Whether you are considering a move to The Ridges, The Piedmont Assisted Living or have a loved one in need of The Seasons specialized memory care, you may secure a spot now by placing a fully refundable deposit with us.
All you need to do is:
- Contact a Lodge at Old Trail representative at 1-434-823-9100 or 1-888-830-0955;
- Make an appointment to visit and reserve your apartment of first choice;
- Make a 100% refundable reservation deposit of $1,250.00;
- Three months prior to opening we will ask you to complete a confidential residency application, including certain health and financial information;
- 60 days prior to opening we will begin scheduling move in dates based on priority status of reservation date and residency application submission.
The Lodge at Old Trail executive team will sign a lease agreement with you. This is a one year rental agreement with no entrance or endowment fee required.